Sunday, July 27, 2008

ME AND TWO GUYS!


Hi everyone! Your little cum slut did have a lovely time with my two studs recently. We grilled steaks and sipped wine outdoors and the of the three of us got as hot as it was at my home in the desert. We stripped and got in the spa to relax some, Stunt Cock helped me out after a few minutes and we all went into the house to get nasty. SC pulled me down on his growing cock and I started sucking like crazy. Loved it! Then Mr. Gray started fingering my very wet pussy. He pulled my hips up then slid his very hard dick in my fuck hole. God, the pounding and sucking was just so damn hot. My tits were bounding back and forth as I was being fucked and the now rock hard dick in my mouth was sliding in and out of my mouth and down my throat! The guys then wanted to switch and in a second I was tasting my pussy juices that covered his perfect cock. The fucking was getting me close to cumming then it hit, WOW, great orgasm!! Then the guy in my mouth popped down my throat and the other filled my sopping wet hole with lovely cum. After we rested a bit we had another romp, I wanted more!!!! Love to all of you! Melanie.

No comments: